To alleviate the large lines and crowds at the BBQ lunch on Friday, please follow these procedures. Everyone, including community members, is still invited. We just ask that you keep social distancing measures in mind when finding a place to sit. If the commons area is full, please find a place to sit outside.
Elementary Students & Parents/Grandparents
- Parents, please fill out the order form that your child brings home. Fill out a form for each of your children and send their lunch order form back to their teacher with payment by Thursday. Remember to fill out an order form for each of your children and send that form back to their teacher with payment by Thursday.
- Elementary parents are to arrive between 10:45-11:00. Elementary parents will go through the food line when they arrive and will sit down at a table in the commons or outside, whichever they prefer, and wait for their children.
- Elementary teachers will bring their students to the commons at 11:00. Their food will be labeled according to student and class on tables. Once they pick up their food, students can find their parents and go sit with them.
Middle School Students and Parents/Grandparents
- Arrive between 11:30-11:50. Go through the line and find a seat inside or outside.
High School Students and Parents/Grandparents and Community Members.
- Arrive between 11:50-12:15. Go through the line and find a seat inside or outside.